Retain Water After Breast Implants?

I keep a very strict diet and excersize and have gained this 15 pounds and can't figure out why. I have been told that you can retain water after implants. But is it possible that i still have water retention 1 year later? I weighed 120 and now weight 135. This is very frustrating because i have always worked very hard to stay in shape and can not remove the weight. What can i do?

Retain Water After Breast Implants?

+1

This is a really common event following breast implants.. Patients often complain of Weighing  more

Weight gain after implants

+1

15 pounds is not fromw water retention from implants. Either it is from weight gain due to poor calorie management, or another medical condition.  If your diet has not changed, get a physical.

Breast implants and water retention

+1

Unfortunately, any weight gain would be limited to the breasts and that would not be much. It would also disappear within a couple of months. Maybe you should try a different scale?

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants do NOT retain water

+1

You will have to look again at your calorie consumption and usage. Breast implant surgery is not associated with swelling and water retention a year later. My guess is that something else is the answer.