How Soon Will I See Results from Juvederm?

how many days before i see results from juviderm

Juvederm results

+1

You will see the results from your Juvederm treatments immediately; however, it takes 1 to 2 weeks for any swelling or bruising to subside.

Toronto Dermatologist

Juvederm results

+1

when you get injections of juvederm, you should see results almost immediately.   Remember that you may develop some early swelling that should resolve over a few days.

When Does Patient See the Results After Juvederm Injections?

+1

Hi,

You should see the results from your Juvederm injections immediately upon leaving the office.  It may take 2 to 3 days to settle and smooth, but make sure that you see the results immediately.  Choose your injecting physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Juvederm is immediately effective

+1

For most cases of fillers, Juvederm is immediately effective. It is possible that if small amounts are injected in the lips, or if deeper placement is used in the cheeks, that one or two days might be needed to see augmentation. For the most part though, when you walk out of the doctor's office you will see the result.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Juvederm results

+1

You should see results right away after your juvederm injection.  Typically, there will be some swelling for a day or so, so the area (lips or nasolabial folds for example) will look "overcorrected" and by 2-3 days the swelling will resolve and you should see what will be close to the final result.  

Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS

Juvederm / Restylane Results are Immediate

+1

From your question it is not clear if you had Juvederm or are thinking about having it done. The results are immediate.

I make it a point to give my patients a mirror. I then stop at short intervals to allow my patients to follow the progress of either Restylane or Juvederm placement and see the result and the process of transformation.

Dr. Aldea

Juvederm results are immediate

+1

There should be immediate results from Juvederm.  Maybe you didn't have enough done or tried to stretch a single syringe too far and got minimal result.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Juvederm gives immediate results

+1

Unlike neuro modulators like Botox, the correction is seen immediately with the hyaluronic acid family of fillers. With regular touch ups, the results can last a long time, too.

Mary Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist

Juvaderm Results Are Immediate

+1

With juvaderm or any ofthe other hyalauronic acid fillers ( restylane),the resultsshould be immediate.  It is not like Botox, where you need a few days for the muscles to be paralyzed. Once the product is injected, it shouldbe filling in the areas, with a resultant change.  Sometimes it can take a day to fully draw some water to the area and fill out a little more, but in reality, after a day, what you see is what you get.  I hope this helps.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm result is immediate.

+1

Hi.

There can be a little swelling for a couple of days, but swelling takes a few hours to develop.  So right after the injections, you see the final result.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)