Better Results when Thinner or Does It Matter for SmartLipo?

I am considering Smart Lipo but I don't know if I should hold off until I have less body fat. Currently I am at 16% body fat and my navel measurement is about 36 inches. Last year I was working out and I was at about 12% body fat and 32.5 inches. I'd like to know if I should try to get back to a slimmer self before getting the surgery or just do it now? My concern is that the doctor will leave more fat in me if I'm bigger.

Lipo

+1

Good for you. Keep on working out. Smart lipo works for trim people with bulges that just won't go away and for over weight people who want to recontour. Skin texture is key to good results. If you are not inconvenienced by waiting I would weight to see what your body contour looks like under optimal conditions

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com

You do not have to be thin to benefit from liposuction.

+1

Hi.

Liposuction will leave you with the same amount of fat in your problem bulges as in the normal areas (pinch right under your breast, for example).  The goal is even distribution of fat.