Which Has Better Results? Traditional Lipo or Vaser?

I've had traditional Lipo years ago and went in for a consult and the doctor told me I could either do vaser or traditional. I've never had vaser so don't know which has has better results.

Vaser Hi-Def Lipo

+1

I would suggest Vaser over traditional liposuction, because it is much gentler with a shorter recovery period. Recovery time after traditional liposuction is lengthy because of how inaccurate the procedure is. With traditional lipo, blood vessels, nerves, and important connective tissues are often destroyed while removing fat tissues. This is what causes pain, bruising, wrinkling in the skin, and a long recovery time. Vaser is different. Because the ultrasonic probes are specifically designed for liposculpture, they only emulsify fat tissues. The blood vessels and nerves are relatively undisturbed. Only that emulsified fat is suctioned away. Patients are usually back to normal in a week, in some cases, just a few days.

With liposuction, its the surgeon that matters, not the tool he uses to do the procedure

+1

excellent results are obtained using both machines. be sure to see an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon and you should be just fine!

Web reference: http://www.drbarach.com

Schenectady Plastic Surgeon

Both Traditional and Vaser Liposuction only gives mediocre results !

+1

You would be better off getting the tumescent technique local anesthesia liposuction with the micro canulas for the very best results rather than getting cheaper more risky results with vaser, laser or traditional liposuction under gen. anesthesia which has more side effects and only so-so results.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Which is better traditional or vase lipo?

+1

I always say that it is not the wand but the magician waving the wand that creates the magic.  Both are good techniques.