Are There Different Results from SmartLipo Triplex Versus LipoLite Equipment?

I realize that the skill of the doctor performing the surgery is the most important factor; however, I can't help but wonder if the equipment makes a difference. Also, is one type of equipment better for tightening skin? Thanks.

Smart lipo triplex and other brands

+1

The newest model of SmartLipo supposedly has wavelengths that are more effective in heating the dermis during the liposuction and melting the fat. I am not aware of a side-by-side comparison done as a study in patients comparing these two laser liposuction systems. the SmartLiposystem has many options that the physician can acquire to increase the safety of the procedure allowing them to monitor the heating of the tissues and preventing problems. As I am not a user of either system, I do not know first hand if one is more effective or safe than the other.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/liposuction/index.html

Smartlipo for better results

+1

There is better heating of the dermis with Triplex and resultant skin contracture. This system offers excellent results in the right hands...

Westchester Plastic Surgeon

+1

LipoLite vs TripLex Smart lipo are comparing a Model A to a Ferrari. Triplex offer 3 wavelengths vs LipoLIte only one 1064. The differences continue. Better results with Triplex, especially with skin tightening. Don't be fooled.