Would these results be realistic with Non surgical Chin Augmentation? (photos)

I have enough money to get radiesse for chin augmentation. Will these results be possible? If so how many syringes would I need 1 or 2? How would it affect my face from the front?

Non-Surgical Chin Augmentation

+1
The photograph is reduced in size but chin augmentation using fillers can provide instant, excellent results.  As you may know longer lasting results are achieved with a surgical chin implant or other surgical chin procedure.

However, fillers such as Radiesse and Juvederm Ultra or Voluma are excellent products that can be used safely to augment the chin. I would not be able to precisely determine the amount of Radiesse or filler needed from your photograph, but 2-3 syringes of Radiesse or Voluma should be enough.

Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would these results be realistic with Non surgical Chin Augmentation?

+1
You do have a recessed chin and some type of augmentation would benefit you.  I just used Radiesse yesterday for a young man with a chin similar to yours.  Once syringe (1.5cc) worked perfectly.  We did discuss the fact that, at some point he may decide to have a permanent implant.

Fixing a receding chin with fillers

+1
While a surgical chin implant would give you longer lasting results, trying a filler first would be a reasonable option,  I would recommend going with Juvederm plus, 
Radiesse or the newts approved filler, Voluma.  Where I practice in Orange Country, Voluma is very popular and can last up to 2 years.  It also produces more lift and you need less of it when compared to other fillers.  You will probably need 2-3 cc of Voluma or 3-4 cc of other fillers.

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Chin Implant or Injections?

+1
Hi Geo.  Best results in your situation would be accomplished with surgery.  But if that is not an option currently then Radiesse may be able to get you much of the improvement you desire.  We would not suggest less than 3 CC's (2 syringes) of Radiesse to improve the chin profile.  

Find someone experienced at this sort of injection procedure and you may want to have 1 syringe on the first visit and another as a follow up.  Good luck.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Fillers for the chin

+1
Radiesse is a great way to address the boney resorption that occurs along the jawline and chin with age. Fat and bone are both lost with time. Genetically small chins, however, are usually better served with a chin implant. If surgery is not a possibility, filler can be used as a first step. At the first visit, one syringe can be used; at two week follow-up visit, additional product can be placed if needed. Most of the results of chin augmentation are appreciated from the side view. 

Ramona Behshad, MD
Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Chin augmentation with Radiesse

+1
Geo77, the pictures you show are a bit small on this website but suggest that you are looking for a dramatic and complete correction of a receding chin. This is difficult to accomplish with perfection by any means, but you should be aware that an implant is going to give you a more dramatic result than fillers. 

However, for various reasons many patients do not wish to have surgery for issues such as this. Radiesse can be used to augment the area but there is no guarantee you will see the result you picture.  I would recommend you consider having more than one session, to minimize side effects that are more likely with larger volumes.  You might want to have one 1.5 cc syringe injected, and wait a month to see if you are happy enough with the result to stop there. If not, your dermatologist can advise you at that time as to how much more might be injected.  Radiesse is supplied in 1.5 and 0.8 cc syringes.

From the front, your face should still have a natural and probably more balanced appearance.

Sheryl D. Clark, MD