I want to raise the columella, a lower the bridge, just a subtle change. Are these Rhinoplasty results realistic? (photo)

So here is a before picture and a picture I edited to visualize rhinoplasty results. Would it be possible to achieve this? I think what would need to be done is to raise the columella, and to lower the bridge a little. I only want a fairly subtle change, to refine my nose. Would it be realistic to expect results like this? Thanks! :)

Rhinplasty results

+1
Without a before picture, it impossible to give any opinion as to what can or cannot be accomplished with the rhinoplasty procedure. It is best to look for a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results. The photograph  displayed shows an overly rotated tip and too  shallow of a bridge line. Virtual rhinoplasty software is available on the website link below along with our rhinoplasty photo gallery to get an idea what can and cannot be accomplished with the procedure in our practice

Rhinoplasty

+1
I did not see your photos without the changes you made, but I think your changes are possible with a rhinoplasty.  This would involve a dorsal reduction and additional tip support with cartilage grafts.  Best wishes!

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I want to raise the columella, a lower the bridge, just a subtle change. Are these Rhinoplasty results realistic?

+1
Maybe BUT only IN PERSON consultations are appropriate for you. Best to seek these ASAP to fully understand rhinoplasty... 

Subtle rhinoplasty.

+1
Subtle rhinoplasty with the natural results you showed are possible IF you choose a surgeon who does these types of noses. Choose an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. 

Rhinoplasty

+1
If you send your unedited photo, I can better advise. What you desire is commonly done however, and you should find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (ABPS) who specializes in noses. 

Stefan Rene Adair, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to ask for subtle changes after rhinoplasty

+1
Unfortunately I could not see your before picture. However, your goals sound very realistic, and it is definitely possible to achieve nice and natural subtle changes with a properly performed rhinoplasty surgery. 

Alexander Ovchinsky, MD

Subtle Changes in Rhinoplasty

+1
Subtle changes are usually a realistic goal in rhinoplasty surgery. The results you morphed look good but I can't tell if they're realistic without seeing your present nose.

Rhinoplasty goal

+1
Subtle changes are generally easier to achieve than drastic ones.  I agree that an unaltered frontal and side view will help for giving you some advice.  It seems though that your goals are realistic, but you can never fully guarantee or predict how someone will heal from surgery.  

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Kahului Plastic Surgeon

+1
   I looked at your pictures from a previous post.  The rhinoplasty will improve the profile with a bit of dorsal reduction and tip work.

+1
I only see your edited picture.  Consider posting a picture of you as you look now.  What you described are realistic changes, but would like to see a photo of you to determine if you are a candidate for those changes.  

Robert E. Zaworski, MD