No Results Obtained After 5 Sittings of Diode Laser Plus 6 Sittings of Yag Laser, What to Do?

I have already taken 11sittings for facial hair removal but hair growth comes again with in 2months of the treatment. I am having dark toned skin. I am feeling increase in hair but texture of hair has changed to finer side. I am 20years old female of Asian Origen. I have already consulted with endocrinologist and have got all possible blood tests done. All the reports are normal. Pelvic ultrasound is also normal. Should I keep on getting laser done after every 3 months

Laser Hair Removal Treatments

+1

Thank you for your question. If your hair is fine, the only laser I have found to treat fine dark hair is the Candela Gentle Yag, which is able to deliver very short pulses into the fine hair.  We have worked with lasers for 20 years, and this is the only one we have seen to work consistently.  The default fine hair settings on the Candela will deliver pulses at  3ms (milliseconds) which is effective for the fine hair.    Find a Syneron/Candela provider in your area and try a few sessions, at a fine hair setting.  The 10ms/regular hair setting will not be short enough.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser surgery and for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

If your laser hair is ineffective you need a second opinion

+1

If the hair is removing after so many treatments it sounds like you should get a second opinion and seek a competent board certified dermatologist with alot of experience.  The wrong laser or the wrong settings may have been used and that is why you are not having the reduction I would expect.  Please let me know what happens.