What Results Should I Expect from LVR and Perineoplasty?

I payed for LVR (laser vaginal rejuvenation) and perineoplasty. However, I wonder if I got both of them. I obviously got the perineoplasty.. I can see the few stitches. But the LVR - I have no cuts or marks on the side of my vagina where they "supposabbly" went in? I only had a cathiter for less then 24 hours. I was not even given a paper of do's and dont's nor was I even given a follow up appointment!! I was just told to call in about "2 weeks"?

I live 5 hours from where I had the procedure done. my issue is the only thing that seems to be done is the outside... where I have a messed up looking jaged stitches where my skin protrudes inbetween the stitches! I dont see how it will be a pretty smooth look. Im devistated and thousands later.. I dont know what to do!!! Shouldnt I have some kind of insision on the side so the LVR could be performed?

Laser Vaginal Rejuvation (LVR) and perineoplasty

+1

LVR is a marketing term and not the description of a textbook operation such as vaginoplasty, labiaplasty, vulvectomy, perineoplasty, labia minora reduction, labia majora augmentation, clitoral hood reduction, clitoropexy. Therefore, no one can look at a vulva and tell you if an LVR was performed or not. I would look at your paper work and see what you paid for. I would then call the physician and ask what was performed.