Is it possible to get results like these with my nose? (photo)

I have a pretty high bridge and it's a really bad nose. And I sometimes see before and after pictures of people who get rhinoplasty that used to have noses like mine and they look pretty strange. I'm 16 and have been saving up. I work as many hours as I can to save up. What would you think a rhinoplasty surgeon do to my nose? Are nice results of a nose like the ones I posted possible with a nose like mine?

Rhinoplasty candidate

+2

It is very important  to have realistic expectations and goals and be as specific as you can with the changes you would like to obtain with  your nose. Computer imaging is an excellent way of communicating those goals, so the surgeon understands what you would like to accomplish and get an idea of what  your new nose might look like on your facial features. Virtual rhinoplasty software is available on our website along with our rhinoplasty photo  gallery to give you an idea of what can be accomplished with the procedure

Are These Reasonable Rhinoplasty Goals?

+2

Your goals are reasonable; you need minimal changes to achieve the natural result you that you  show. You need a rhinoplasty specialist.

Is it possible to get results like these with my nose?

+2

Maybe but the post photos are at too long a focal length to really see the nasal issues. Best to  seek IN PERSON opinions.. 

Nose reshaping goals

+2

I think you have the potential to achieve your goals based on your photos.  Your nose is a bit wide from the bridge down to the tip, and your profile is good to begin with.  Visit several surgeons and review their photo galleries before making a decision.  Good luck!

Carey Nease, MD
Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

Refinement rhinoplasty

+2

The most important thing for cosmetic rhinoplasty is to have a clear idea of your goals.   Based on your pictures, it seems like you are looking for a refinement of your nasal features.  This should be an achievable goal. 

Bring some pictures with you to your consultation.   Your rhinoplasty surgeon should review your photographs and can discuss your goals to make sure you get the results you desire.  He can also review the risks to the procedure as well as what to expect after the operation.

For the record, your parents will  also have to give their consent for this surgical procedure since you are under 18.

Michael Bowman, MD
Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon

Realistic

+2

I would go to a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and have him take your photot and alter it digitally on his computer(assuming he has the program) until he creates the image you are looking for on your face.  Then assuming he feels he can accomplish the result you want ask him about the risks.  That way you will be certain that the surgeon you have chosen has a clear idea of the result you want when he goes into the OR

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

+2

I think you can get close to those goals.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.