Results with Just 2 Layers of the Obagi Blue Peel?

I chickened out, and could not go for the 3rd layer of the peel. It just burned so much, and I could not get myself to relax, which in the past, I have had a TCA Peel done, and did just fine. So I only got 2 layers of the blue peel. Will i peel enough with just 2 layers? I feel like paid so much for just 2 layers.

Blue peel options and depth of the peel with TCA

+1

The depth of a Blue Peel depends more on the concentration of TCA than the number of passes.  I perform many Blue peels and TCA peels and can offer many patients the depth of experience with TCA peels for wrinkling, acne scars, and wrinkling.  Surgery90210

Layers of an Obagi Blue Peel

+1

There are many factors that affect the depth of penetration of the acid used in an Obagi Blue Peel. Judging from your level of discomfort, you may not have needed the third coat of acid to achieve the desired result so you may still have gotten your money's worth.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon