When Will I Be Able to See Results I'm Happy with After Smart Lipo?

I had smart lipo exactly 2 weeks ago to my abs and flanks. I have worn my binder faithfully only removing it for my showers. I have not experienced alot of drainage nor bruising. I am unsure how much my doctor removed. My measurements are the same as prior to smart lipo. I don't think I'm swollen.

There is always swelling two weeks after liposuction

+1

There always is swelling from the trauma, regardless of how much fat is removed after liposuction.  At two weeks it is unusual to see as good a result as you will in a few months. Be patient. Ask your doctor how many ccs of fat were removed (not total fluid, but as we call it, the "supranatant" fat).

Liposuction and swelling

+1

You should ask your doctor how much he removed.  You may not notice a significant difference for several months.

Another unhappy Smart(?)lipo patient

+1

This is the 4th new question today alone from unhappy Smartlipo patients.  Please read the other answers to see why this procedure isn't the magic they have told you it was.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS