Results from Gynecomastia Surgery After 10 Days - Puffy Nipples? (photo)

I got surgery for gynecomastia (gland+lipo) 10 days ago. From day 2 the surgery my nipples started to get puffy again .It has been 10 after the surgery, my nipples are still puffy as they were before surgery, the doctor is saying that until 6 months it will not be flat and that the scares inside are making them puffy. he says he has removed all the gland . It is normal to have still nipples puffy s after gynecomastia surgery removal of gland tissue? Thank you.

Need time for puffy nipples to resolve

+1

Need time for puffy nipples to resolve.  Many times puffy nipples in males is associated with gynecomastia. When the gynecomastia is corrected the nipples generally shrink down as well.  You should be evaluated by a plastic surgeon for this condition and to review treatment options.

Results from Gynecomastia Surgery After 10 Days - Puffy Nipples?

+1

Yes it could be edema or swelling in the areolar areas. Allow a minimum of 3 months of healing time. Massages and external ultrasound therapy may help.