What Are the Results of Fraxel Restore on Stretch Marks?

I know they don´t vanish but I would like to know what percentage of improvement can be achieved. thanks

Fraxel Restore

+1

The small number of patients that I have tried Fraxel Restore on for mature stretch marks (the white ones) have had minimal improvement.  Acute, early, red stretch marks respond better, as the color can be improved by V-beam laser, which makes them much less obvious, because they are so evident with the striking color difference from the surrounding skin.

Fraxel Restore for strectch marks?

+1

I have no experience with this use for Fraxel but it is intriguing. Indeed, the company has advocated this in some of ther early promotions.

I would suggest that you email the comapny and ask them to put you in touch with one of the docotrs who puiblished the intial photos and reports to see if the findiongs held up.

Good luck.

J. Timothy Heffernan, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon