Will a Fat Transfer work to hide and cover a large blue temple vein?

...How long will the Fat Transfer last? ...is there any side effects to doing a Fat Transfer in the temple area?

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon.

+1
I recommend you look into other non invasive procedures to address this such as laser. Fat grafting in my mind, will not be a good option.
Fat grafting to the face is widely practiced including fat grafting to the temple area. I recommend you seek an advice from a surgeon with good experience in that procedure.
How long does it last? Unpredictable. Still under investigation and no solid long term follow up data that can give you a number. Good luck.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS