Could These Results Be Possible with Chin Implant/rhinoplasty? (photo)

I'm a 21 year old college student who has been self conscious about my appearance since I can remember. The primary focus of my concern is my long nose with a slight dorsal hump and bulbous tip, as well as my deficient lower jaw. I have photoshopped what I would hope my results would be with surgery. Is this realistic/feasible? What procedures would make these results possible? I am sick of dwelling over my appearance and am ready to make a change. :)

Rhinoplasty and Sliding Genioplasty

+1

What have demonstrated are reasonable expectations from your rhinoplasty and chin augmentation surgery. Given that you have actually lengthened your chin somewhat you may need a sliding genioplasty as opposed to a chin implant to achieve that exact result.

Reasonable expectations for chin implant and rhinoplasty

+1
 The photographs show a reasonable result from a chin implant placement and a rhinoplasty. Both procedures can be performed at the same time under one anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure. Please see  the link below for patients who have undergone the same combination of rhinoplasty and chin implant in our practice

Results of Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

+1

The results you have morphed do show that you have reasonable expectations from a rhinoplasty and chin implant placement. During consultation with an experienced surgeon the goals of your surgery will be refined.

Could These Results Be Possible with Chin Implant/rhinoplasty?

+1

From the photos provided, yes these results can be achieved with a Chin Implant and a Rhinoplasty.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

Your photos are difficult to clearly see.  But from what I can tell the combination of nose and chin surgery could work well for you.  Good luck.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Surgery will help

+1

You need an in person consultation; however, it appears as if some surgery on your nose and chin may give you what you desire.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD