Results of a BBL After a Pregnancy?

BBL has been a daily research for me. I have no children but would love to someday. What is the outcome of BBL after a pregnancy? I know everyone's body is different but.......

Result of Brazilian Buttlift after Pregnancy

+1

Brazilian Buttlift will produce a nice change before or after pregnancy in a person at near goal weight.  The effects of liposuction on the skin are variable based upon the elasticity of the skin.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Children after Brazilian Butt

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift surgery does not affect your ability to have children in the future.  Typically, the surgical results are better in women who don't have children, because the abdominal skin will tighten.  Your buttock will change with fluctuations in weight, just as it would without surgery.

Dennis Dass, MD

Brazilian butt lift and pregnancy

+1

The Brazilian butt lift does not cause any problems with future pregnancies. You will not lose the benefits of the BBL after pregnancy. Small waist and the curvy figure will still be there. Pregnancy may stretch the skin of your stomach that you will not lose the benefits of the liposuction and fat injection.

Wendell Perry, MD