No Results After 16 Weeks of Using Latisse?

I have used latisse for exactly 16 weeks but there are barely any results, i see no difference to my thin short eyelashes. My mother-in-law and i started at the same time and her eyelashes are HUGE, thick, and dramatic. why didn't we get the same results? I also forgot to use it a couple of nights last month and almost a week in a row the month before. Could missing my dose affected the growing process?

Why isn't Latisse working?

+2

We have yet to have a patient that did not respond to Latisse if used as instructed.  Therein might be the key to what may have affected your progress when you describe missed applications.  Being that Latisse works when the eyelashes are in the growth cycle, it's imperative that one tries to not skip any applications so as to not miss the window of opportunity. 

We would encourage you to try another go at it without missed applications to really determine if you are a non-responder before giving up.

Latisse Not Working?

+1

So sorry to hear that Latisse is not working for you.  We haven't had a patient yet in our office who hasn't responded to Latisse (especially after 16 weeks)... You may want to call your doctor and see if the company would give you another bottle (maybe the first bottles were from a bad batch).  I believe it is very important to not skip treatments (especially in the beginning) to get good results so do your best to be consistent with the treatments.

Slow Response with Latisse

+1

Typically, within 4 months of application, Latisse should increase the length, thickness, and darkness of eyelashes. Latisse works by increasing the amount of time each eyelash hair remains in the growing phase. It is possible you are one of the small percentage of patients who will not respond to Latisse. It is also possible you have extremely slowly growing eyelash hairs and that improvement might still be seen with continued use, especially since you missed some days. I suggest you continue to try using Latisse for a few more months.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Not responding to latisse

+1

How disappointing that the treatment did not work. This is likely because you did not respond, or you could have had a bad batch of the product.  You could contact the company and they may give you another bottle to try.

Purvisha Patel, MD
Germantown Dermatologist

Latisse

+1

There may be a few people who do not respond but, this is rare. Check with the people who sold it to you. You need to be very consistant in the early stages and use proper technique I think you should continue,.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

+1

There are a low % of patients that are non responders to Latisse therapy. I guess you are one of them, sorry.