Hello! What Can I Do to Make Restytalene Under my Eyes Last Longer?

under eyes

Hello! What Can I Do to Make Restylane Under my Eyes Last Longer?

+1

Restylane can last 2 years in this area, and there is nothing to be done to make this last longer.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Restylane duration under eyes

+1

Restylane and other fillers like Juvederm when injected into the tear trough often last 12-18 months which is quite good and a result of this area being a low movement area. There is nothing you can do to increase the duration of effect, except perhaps prayer. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane and longevity

+1

There is nothing you can technically "do" to make the product last longer. It's typically not advised to press or massage the product as this can change the consistency and flatten things out. If you wear ski goggles or swimming goggles, that will certainly decrease the longevity from continued pressure.

Sam Naficy, MD

Restylane under eyes

+1

I don't know that there is anything that you can do to make Restylane last longer under the eyes. However, it does last longer in this area than in most

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Making Restylane last longer

+1

Generally Restylane under the eyes takes about a year to fully return to baseline. There isn't anything you can do to make it last longer, but I will advise you not to press on the area or move it around. When patients do this it can move the filler and thin it out (as well as move it into undesirable places too or make it lumpy), so keeping your hands away from the area helps.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Under Eye Restylane Treatment

+1

Here is the good news... Restylane under the eyes usually lasts a long time.  It often lasts well more than a year.  Here is the bad news...there is nothing that you can do to make it last longer.  Your body has enzymes that eventually dissolves the filler.

Marc Cohen, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon