I Had Restylane Injections Under my Eyes in 2008 and I Still Have Swelling and Droopy Excess Tissue?

Restylane and "droopy skin"

+1

Restylane doesn't cause "droopy skin" - but consider posting pictures to review and further show what you're referring to. You might need to consult with a new provider and research more options, and/or visit with a dermatologist.

Restylane likely not to blame

+1

Restylane is broken down by the body within 12 -18 months.  It is not likely that it is contributing this many years out to your swollen and droopy skin.  I suggest you see an oculoplastic surgeon to assess your problem which may be best treated surgically.

Michael Contreras, MD
Englewood Dermatologist