Does Restylene injected into the under eye hollows move south or does 100% of it stay in the under eye hollow region?

Do you guys knows if when Restylene is injected into the under eye hollows; does the product ever move south or does all 100% of it stays in the under eye hollow region? Because that is my concern. My concern is that the Restylene moves south towards the cheeks, and my paranoia is that as I add more Restylene into my under eye hollows; that it will eventually move towards my facial cheeks and that I will end up looking like those women whom have cheek and cheek bone injections, and look like gargoyles.

+1
When Restylane is injected into the tear trough, it stays localized to the area that was treated. Keep in mind that the following things are very important when having treatment with filler for the tear trough:

1) Technique
2) Experience of the injector 

I would recommend seeking the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon, or dermatologist when having treatment with filler to the tear trough. This is a difficult area to inject and requires the skill of a specialist. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Restylane and under eye hollows

+1
Restylane if injected properly under the eyes should not move.  What you may be seeing is patients who were over treated in the mid face with fillers like Juvederm.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with facial injections for the best cosmetic result.

Michele S. Green, MD

Does Restylane move?

+1
If injected properly into the appropriate area, Restylane will not "move".  Certainly, injector technique is extremely important in this regard.  I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who has a great deal of experience with fillers.

Robert L. Kraft, MD