Restylane Vs. Teosyl. What Lasts Longer and What's the Difference?

I am wanting to have my tear troughs corrected with filler and I was wondering what the difference is between Restylane and Teosyl? Is one better than the other for this region and which one lasts longer?

Restylane vs. Teosyal fillers

+1

There are no good head to head studies of Teosyal compared to Restylane or Juvederm. They are all likely fairly similar in duration, which is based on several factors, including location injected, depth of injection, and injector technique.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Teosyl

+1

I do not believe that Teosyl is approved for use in the US.  Restylane , Juvederm, or Belotero are the best alternatives for under eye injections.

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon