Restylane Injector for Under Eyes in Atlanta?

Does anyone one know if any great under eye injectors of Restylane in Atlanta?

Restylane Injector for Under Eyes in Atlanta

+1

There are a number of excellent physicians in Atlanta. Check the physician locators on the restylane USA and the ASPS website for a list of qualified surgeons in your area. Dr. Michael Sarradet and Dr. MarkJones are two possibililies for you.

Atlanta injectors recommendations

+1

Atlanta has a lot of great doctors to choose from. Off the top of my head, the PACES group with Dr. Nahai and Codner are a great choice. They are super nice doctors who do great work.

Fillers around the eye

+1

You should call Dr Harold Brody, an excellent dermatologic surgeon who has written many of our textbooks. He is a superb technician and a very nice physician. I'm sure you'll find a consultation with him very rewarding. Good luck.

Fillers around the eye area

+1

As Dr. Rand has suggested Mark Codner specializes in treatment of the area around the eyes. Dr. Miles Graivier also has extensive experience with fillers.

Under eye injector in Atlanta

+1

Why don't you call Dr. Vince Zubowicz who is an outstanding plastic surgeon.  You might also want to call Dr. Mark Codner who also is an expert eyelid plastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsurgery.com