Options For Treting The Tyndall Effect 7 Months Post-Restylane?

Over 7 months ago I had Restolyne injected under my eyes and cheek. I noticed a grayish blue colour under skin and i think that is Tyndall effect . look so ugly . Do laser Med-Lite and vitamin K Cream usefull for treatment ? Or what surgery for treat Tyndall effect ? Thanks.

Tyndall effect after Restyane

+2

Restylane is a clear gel that when injected too superficially, it can be seen from the surface as a bluish cyst-like area.  This typically takes well over 6 months to resolve on its own and can last 1 year or longer.  Treatment of this is simple--just make a small nick in the skin with a blade or needle and express the material out. One should return to their physician who can perform this easily within minutes.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Tyndall effect

+2

If you experienced the Tyndall effect at 7 months post-filler injection, you  may want to see your doctor to perhaps remove the superifical product or inject hyaluronidase to dissolve it.

Med-Lite, Vitamin K cream, surgery?

+2

Please, there is no reason for these options,  Tyndall effect is caused by hyaluronic acid placed too close to the skin.  An injection with hyaluronidase enzyme will immediately removed this material.