Less is More for Restylane on Tear Troughs?

I had Restylane for tear troughs reversed (ocuplastic surgeon said he had to remove it all). You could see the raised areas clearly under the tear trough and this made the area beneath on my cheeks look indented and unnatural looking. A few hours after having it dissolved, I liked how I looked. The tear troughs were more noticeable, but there was a softer and more natural look. Unfortunately, the next morning the full 'dents' were back. Would I have benefited from a 'partial' fill of Restylane or was there some swelling after the hyaluronidase that gave me the illusion of a softer look?

Lower eyelid fillers

+1

Sounds like you need a more definitive procedure such as a fat transfer to your tear trough/lower eyelid area. This is a relatively simple procedure that can be done under local with sedation.

Best wishes

Less Restylane may work for you

+1

It sounds as if you liked your appearance when there was still some mild swelling to the tear troughs after the hyaluronidase was injected. Once you have fully recovered, you may want to try the procedure again but with less product.

Good Luck!

Bel Air Plastic Surgeon