Had Eyelid Surgery 10 Yrs Ago, Used Restylane To Help Keloid Scarring, Now Right Eye Droops? (photo)

10 years ago I had some upper eyelid skin removed by a surgeon whom I am now sure simply used me as a guinie pig to experiment on. Now both eye lids have kielod scaring and have not level judging by the scar tissue.So I have had restylane injected in my upper eyelids and while my left eye appears ok, my right eye feels heavy and droops due to the volume of filler. Can it be removed and what can be done to get both eyes to appear the same.

Restylane for scarring

+1

It's difficult to tell, based on the photo you've provided exactly what is happening. I would suggest consulting with a reputable oculoplastic surgeon to discuss prior events and a treatment plan going forward. Without knowing the details of how much product was injected, where, technique, and scarring specificis, it's hard to provide a better answer.

This photo does not demonstrate a keloid scar.

+1

It is not even clear if the photos show a hypertrophic scar.  What I recommend is that you seek the assessment of a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon who knows what they are doing.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory on their website that can help you find a well qualified eyelid surgeon to assess what is going on and make an appropriate treatment recommendation.