Restylane in Palpebro Malar Groove?

I have asked this before but I only used the expression lateral lower eyelid..I have had some restylane SubQ which has improved things, but I still have considerable hollowing in this area...how close to lower eyelashes can filler be put?

The subq was put right on my orbital bone, when I smile I still have horizontal wrinkles (folds) on my orbital bone. I have a "shelf look" when I smile. I do not want surgery as I already have a failed MFL and now have bilateral HPG insitu.

Restylane in the skin right under the eyelashes of the lower eyelid

Restylane injections in this area, of the superficial skin below the eyelashes, could cause more obvious lumps and swelling. It is an off-label use.