I Got Restylane Under my Eyes but Want More, How Long Should I Wait Before I Get More?

More Restylane under the eyes

There is a certain amount of filler that can be placed there before it looks too large, but it is a cosmetic desire. For that reason, I think seeing your doctor again and asking their opinion on more would be what I would suggest.

6020 South Rainbow Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89118

How Long should I wait for more Restylane Injections...

I would recommend waiting at least 2 weeks before getting more Restylane to this area.  Just to make sure all your swelling and the product has settled. 

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens 

Grant Stevens, MD

4644 Lincoln Blvd
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

I can not comment on your exact issue, but in my practice I offer a series of injections so not to over treat. Ist injection than if needed a week later a second visit. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Restylane under the eyes.

This is truly one of the most powerful non surgical enhancements I do.  I would tell you to wait 2 weeks, then visit your physician for more if need be.  Enjoy your new eyes!

Dr D.

Louis M. DeJoseph, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

4553 Shallowford Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30338

How long should one wait before injecting additional Restylane?

As long as any swelling or bruising have resolved there is no reason to wait.  In my office for first time patients we tend to treat (especially in the tear trough) conservatively because there is nothing wrong with adding more in the next week or two.

Ted Brezel, MD
Long Island Dermatologist

79-59 Myrtle Avenue
Glendale, NY 11385

Under Eye Injections. How Long In Between?

Hi LoriB.  As long as you are happy with the results, any swelling has subsided and your injector thinks it's fine to add more product then right away is a good time. 

We schedule a 2 week checkup for all first time patients and this gives us an opportunity to go a little conservative on the first visit and add more at the checkup if need be.  Good luck.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

23211 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90505

If there was no bruising, immediately.

This is an excellent question for your treating physician.  Wanting more service generally means that you are pleased with what has been done.  Call your doctors' office and simply ask them what they are comfortable for this time frame.  Nothing is set in stone.

9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

More Restylane

I'm so glad that you were happy with Restylane. It's great for filling the tear troughs. I would wait until the swelling has gone down, which should be no more than 2-3 weeks, and then you can certainly have more of the product injected.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

112-03 Queens Blvd
Forest Hills, NY 11375

Timing of subsequent Restylane to the "Tear Trough"

Restylane is associated with little inflammation but the under eye area referred to as the Nasojugal or Tear Trough area an correct with very small amounts depending on its depth. It is always best to make sure any swelling caused by the previous treatment has subsided before re-treating. This will avoid most cases of under treatment based on residual swelling. 

6401 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119

Restylane under eyes

Give yourself several days to make sure that any swelling (if any occurred) has resolved.  This will allow you to better determine where and how much filler you want injected.

Keshini Parbhu, MD
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

4750 The Grove Dr.
Windermere, FL 34786