Do I Need Restylane Under my Eyes? (photo)

i feel like my under eyes are really hallow and sunk in and its really bugging me

Restylane is great under the eyes, especially if the injector is good

+2

I really really like the procedure treating the tear troughs with Restylane.  It's fantastic and patients are frequently pleasantly surprised at how much nicer they look with the fillers.

Look for someone you can visit who specializes in fillers under the eyes as it is highly technique-dependent!

Good luck in your search for information!

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tear trough filler

+2

An evaluation in person is best to assess if you need filler for the tear trough region.  Make sure you go to an experienced doctor.

Restylane and treatment

+1

It's difficult to determine true volume loss without seeing you in person, however, that area is very commonly treated with dermal fillers. Visit/consult with a reputable and well-trained injector for your best options.

Sam Naficy, MD

Injector is the key for a successful treatment

+1

Restylane can work very well under the eyes. However, complications can be considerable. Ensure that you are utilizing an experienced and expert injector

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Do I Need Restylane Under my Eyes?

+1

Photos posted are to blocked out. But you could try a small amount of Restylane to fill the tear trough area. 

Volumizing Fillers and Fillers Work Well For Hollows, Tear Troughs, and Dark Circles Under The Eyes

+1

Hollows under the eyes respond very nicely to the injection of small amounts of volumizing fillers, such as Perlane L or Juvederm UltraPlus XC, injected into the upper cheek area directly below the hollows themselves. From this location, the volumizing agent can be massaged into place within the hollow area--raising it up.

If the tear troughs are prominent, tiny droplets of of Juvederm Ultra XC, can be injected along the length of the trough through a very fine needle to raise the depression and blend it with the cheek below and create a fine gentle grade between the upper cheek and the region directly below the lashes.

When dark circles are troublesome, a small amount of Radiesse (a whitish calcium-based agent) can be mixed with the Juvederm Ultra XC to lighten the overlying skin. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

You look like you would benefit from under eye Restylane treatment.

+1

Under eye restylane treatment is an excellent option for treating under eye circles.  It is important to find an experienced injector to assist you in getting this treatment.  WIthout a personal consultation is impossible know how much volume will be right for you.

Restylane Tear Trough Injection Is a Want and Not a Need

+1

From your photos you appear to have very nice eyelid symmetry.  A complete examination and review of different angles are necessary to make a final decision.  You certainly do not NEED a lower eyelid injection but if your desire is to improve the lower eyelid junction to the cheek you should have a complete consultation. Restylane may be of benefit to improve the tear trough.

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon