Can Restylane Move?

i had fillers 6mths ago, 4wks ago i was mugged. my face was very swollen, its settled down now but i still feel i have filler under my eye between my nose & cheekbone. ive managed to get some of it down, its not right but feels better. is there anything else i can do?

Generally Restylane should not move

+1

It depends on how it’s injected, but generally Restylane should not move.  Always make sure your physician has a lot of experience with this product.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fillers do not move generally

+1
I am very sorry abour you assault.Although fillers usually do not move, the trauma might have displaced some soft tissue. If the filler did move, your doctor migjt inject hyaluronidase.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Moving restylane?

+1

After a mugging much of the swelling may just be edema fluid.  GIve it some time to subside before you think that the Restylane has moved. I doubt after several months that this is possible.  But if this truly is the case hyaluronidase can be used to melt it.

Mugging After Restylane

+1

Hi,

Sorry about your mugging.  Return to your injecting physician for evaluation.  She/he may be empathetic and agree to adjust your Picasso-ish Restylane face at cost of the product.  I hope that you recover speedily.

Better luck and be well.

Dr.P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Hyaluronidase

+1

Though not known to migrate, blunt forces may cause some displacement. If you feel that the material has moved, then its easy to just dissolve it with some hyaluronidase. The enzyme dissolves the material completely to the square one. You can then start from scratch at your leisure.

Hassan Galadari, MD
Dubai Dermatologist