Restylane for Lips Without Removing Cupid's Bow?

I'm 29 years old and I'm noticing some fine lines in the nasalobial region which I'm not taking kindly to. It's not enough to warrant a whole syringe of Restylane as they're quite minimal. I'm also interested in popping the remainder into my lips. Is there a way to go about the lip augmentation without obliterating the cupid's bow and actually looking natural and not artificial?

Restylane for lips is an art.

+1

Hi Angie - Restylane can be used effectively for lip enhancement to erase fine lines and also to add volume.  Adding a small amount to the philtrum (the ridges that lead up to the nose) can help preserve cupid's bow and a natural appearance.  Hope this helps.

Bellingham Facial Plastic Surgeon