I had Succeev Filler before on my top lip and considering Restylane for the first time, will the result be or last the same?

I have had succeev fillers injected in my top lip and I was very happy with the outcome. I have booked to go back bit my Dr cannot get the succeev so said he will be using restylane I am worried that the results might not look the same or last as long as the succeev which was around 9 month's

Succeev vs Restylane

+2
Succeev is a filler that is not yet approved for use in the U.S. at all so I am going to assume you live somewhere else. Succeev is a hyaluronic acid filler, so depending on its cross-linking, it should be similar to Restylane or Juvederm. Without seeing the scientific formulation it will be hard to compare them for you other than that. Most HA fillers last 6-12 months depending on placement in the face. Usually the lips tend to last the shorter durations because they move more.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."