Restylane Injections in Limited Areas?

Hello, I had approximately 1 ml. of Restylane injected into the tear trough area and love the results. I would like to get some in the cheekbone area to make my cheekbones a little more prominent. Would this be safe or is there a limit for Restylane? Thank you.

No limit for Restylane, but a different filler may be a better alternative

+1

As stated above, Restylane or Perlane can be used to volumize the cheeks.  However, Sculptra, Radiesse or fat transfers may be a better choice for adding volume to the cheeks. I would discuss all these options with your provider.

I hope that helps!

Austin Dermatologist

Certainly Yes

+1

While I prefer Perlane for voluminizing the cheek, Restylane can also be used quite nicely. In fact, if I have Restylane left over, rather than discard it or saving it, I find the cheek an excellent place to place any excess.

Its good to hear someone was so pleased with their results.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Yes, Restylane can be used in cheeks

+1

There is no specified limit on how much Restylane can be injected. You can get it  in your cheeks at any time you wish. It can be done simultaneously with tear trough or lips.

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

More Restylane injections

+1

Hello Micbry,

I am glad that you are happy with the Restylane injection! You can absolutely have more filler injected to your cheek area. Using these fillers to create volume in your face is a great way in achieving subtle, but very pleasing results in facial rejuvenation. Discuss this with your doctor and choose the type of filler that would be more appropriate for this type of deep injection. Good luck!

Dr. G.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon