I Had Restylane Injections in my Lips for the Second Time. Realize That This Has Triggered Among Other Things, Shingles? (photo)

The clinic is closed for the holiday weekend and I have swelling and pain on the right side of my lip only. Swelling had dissapated but swelled back up on right side. Hard as a rock. Same side of my body as the shingles rash on my breast. I didn't have Benadryl but have been taking Zyrtec hoping it would help. Very painful. Anything I can do?

Shingles after Restylane

+1

Restylane can triger shingles in some cases. you should go back to your injector he may be able to prescribe you with some medication.