How Long Will Restylane on Balls of Feet Last?

I am considering Restylane injections to the ball of my feet. I would like to feel comfortable in my heels again. How long would you say the results and comfort will last?

Restylane for the balls of your feet

+1

Using Restylane for the balls of the feet will work depending on what is causing your foot pain to begin with. You will likely need a good amount of product to make any difference (more than 1 syringe per foot) and the result will be for a few months. This is considered an "off-label" use and if you decide to go forward, I would recommend having it done by a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Again, success depends on what part of the foot you are looking to use this filler for and the underlying cause of your pain.

New Haven Dermatologic Surgeon