Can Restylane Injections Add Volume to my Nipples?

Restylane and nipple fill

+1

I suppose restylane or other hyaluronic fillers can be used to fill a nipple a bit, but if you have an inverted nipple, you  may need release of the duct tissue.

Restylane injections to add volume to nipples

+1

Only a 50% happy result by using the fillers to increase nipple height. Be careful not to expect to much. Usually a minor operation can correct this issue.

From MIAMI Dr. B

Fillers for nipples

+1

Restylane or Juvederm can be used for soft tissue augmentation. The physician needs to be cautious not to overfill as the pressure could compromise the blood flow and risk injury. If you don't like the result, hyaluronidase can be injected to dissolve the product.

Ouch, but yes!

+1

Restylane and Radiesse can be used to do this. I prefer them over Juvederm because those two dermal fillers are stiffer and will get you more of the notice you want. Restylane can be dissolved if you do not like the results. Radiesse likely will last longer.

Web reference: http://www.dramrylupo.com

New Orleans Dermatologist