Restylane Injection Done Incorrectly?

I had half a syringe of Restylane put under both eyes to decrease the tired look. That was 3 weeks ago and it's already back to the tired think skinned orbital bone again... Is this because I needed a full syringe? Should I demand more for free? Then I went back in again recently for some hollow cheeks etc and got a full syringe of Juvederm and asked for both cheeks. She injected more on the left side than the right where I needed it most - and now have asymmetry. Did I need two syringes?

Additional Filler

+1

If you are unhappy with the results, contact your surgeon for an evaluation. I explain to my patients up front that we will do what we can however additional filler may be needed which would mean an additional cost. Best of luck! 

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do I need more Restylane?

+1

Hi Azflyfisher.  Because there is no picture accompanying your question, we cannot comment on whether or not you need more product.  We will say that approaching injection procedures by using too little product vs. too much is a conservative way to inject, especially if you are a first time patient.

If you are not happy with your results, call your injector and find out what his/her suggestion is.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Fillers

+1

I fyou do not have the desired reesultt and feel that you need more poduct, then you will have to pay for more syringes of filler.