Is This Normal For Restylane Injection and Rhinoplasty Affects Combined? (photo)

I had restylane injections in my tear ducts in December 2011. I was very happy with the results. Just a week ago March 8, 2012 I had rhinoplasty done. I am noticing that most of my bruising is going away after a week of recuperation but still have deep bruising where the restylane was injected. I haven't seen any posts on this yet. It's still kind of early to tell but I am starting to panic. Can any with this experience please tell me anything about restylane and rhinoplasty affects together?

Restylane to tear troughs and surgery

Depending on how things settle in with the swelling after your recent surgery, I would follow up with your provider (that injected the Restylane) to see if the placement is appropriate - it may be that it's superficial and needs to be removed.