5 years after Artefill in my nose, it seems to be absorbed. Is it safe to get Restylane.

I was injected Artefill in my nose five years ago and it's very natural and no any other unpleasant feeling. But now it's a little bit absorbed. I would like to have another filler like restylane. So I am wondering whether it's ok to do so ?
Is it safe to get Restylane injection after Artefill five years later?

Artefill for the Nose

+1
Wow, congratulations, you got at least 5 years out of your filler. Most fillers like Restylane and Juvederm will only last about 12 to 18 months before you need to refill. You may want to stick with Artefill since you got such great value out of it bit you can indeed use a hyaluronic acid like Juvederm or Restylane if you have had a prior injection of Artefill if you want. Just be aware that you will not get the same value.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1
The best recommendation is to have a consultation with a board certified specialist who can help you with your non-surgical rhinoplasty.  

Kimberly Lee, MD