Restylane in Lower Part of Eye and Dissolving with Hyalurondase

I had Restylane put under my eyes, not in the tear troughs but under the outer lower part and it look like two faint tube like areas now. I was considering getting Hyalurondase but I've heardthat can be tricky. I am concerned it will dessolve all of my Hyaluronic acid (my own Natural) and look creapy(wrinkled)?

Hyaluronidase dissolving of Restylane

+1

It is true that there are many issues to consider when your surgeon chooses to dissolve a Restylane injection with hyaluronidase. These issues should be discussed and understood by you prior to undergoing treatment by only a surgeon experienced using hyaluronidase.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon