Can Restylane Be Helpfull for Nose Collapsed? (photo)

I have done more then 5 times Rhinoplasty. My left side of my nose has been collapsed. Can restylane be helpful to make it look better again? is there a doctor who you can recommend to me who can do this? Thank you.

Resylane To Fix Collapsed Alae

+1

Dear Holland786,

After 5 surgeries, your nose is fragile and needs to be addressed carefully.

Unfortunately, without a physical examination it is hard to recommend Restylane at this point.

I encourage you to seek consultation with a surgeon of extensive experience as revisions at this point is of a delicate nature.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Restylane in nose after previous rhinoplasties

+1

I think after 5 rhinoplasties the skin may be very thin and may not tolerate further intervention.  Of course an exam in person would be necessary.