How Does Restylane on Mouth and Forehead Areas Last?

Restlyane results depend on patient

+1

Longevity with fillers is variable, not only do different people respond differently, but different areas on the same patient can have different results. Although Restylane persists for about a year, I think the visible effects last 4 to 6 months and then gradually begin to dissipate. Some people metabolize it more slowly than others, which means they have longer lasting results. Also, in areas that have a lot of movement (the lips), fillers tend to disappear more quickly. As Dr. Schreiber mentions, there is evidence that multiple treatments over the course of a few months leads to longer lasting results.

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane lasts about 12 months

+1

Restylane may last up to 12 months!  Everyone is different, and I've seen it last longer and go away faster.  For optimal results with Restylane, you may need 2-3 treatments space out by 3 months.  This way, the Restylane can build on itself to give a great result that is long-lasting.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS