Once I Use Restylane for Nose Do I Always Have to Use Them?

I just got it 5 hours ago, Iam still very confusing. Thanks a million

Restylane for nose

+1

It's unclear exactly where you had treatment on your nose, but regardless, no - you don't always have to use Restylane versus the other dermal fillers. You have options!

Restylane for nose

+1

If you are pleased with the result of the Restylane, know that it is temporary and will last anywhere from 6 months to one year, depending on the amount injected and how your body metabolizes the substance.  It will require repeat treatments for maintenance.  If you are unhappy with it, there is an antidote.  If the question is whether you can use another filler at a later date, such as Juvederm or Radiesse, the answer is yes; the filler should be tailored to the area injected and the desired result.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Restylane for Nose

+1

Restylane is a temporary product.  When the product wears off, you can choose a surgical option, another product such as radiesse, or stay with restylane.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Restylane in Nose

+1

Restylane is a temporary product that lasts anywhere from a few months to a year.  Your Restylane treatment will not be permanent.  When the effect goes away, your nose will look like it did before your treatment.  At that time you will not have to have another treatment.  However, if you like your treatment you will be able to have Restyalne or another filler injected to recreate the effect.

Michael McCracken, MD
Lone Tree Oculoplastic Surgeon

Restylane for your Nose

+1

I'm not quite sure exactly what you are asking.  If you are happy with the results from your treatment, you might want to stay with Restylane.  If you are not happy with the results, you may want to change products or injectors.  5 hours is not enough time to evaluate any treatment though as there is always some swelling and/or bruising with any filler.

Sheri G. Feldman, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist