Restylane for my Face? Age 26

I was wondering what thoughts were about restylane for smile lines. I don't feel like I look "old" However, as I've gotten "older" I've noticed my smile lines are deeper now & I just feel I'd look better if they were lighter. What are the doctors on here feeling on this? And is it crazy to get this done when I'm only 26? Or have you seen improvements in appearance from restylane at this age?

Restylane for face

Some people are born with hypoplastic lips therefore, Restylane could be recommended even at age 26 along with small cheekbones, It might give you a model look-like look.

Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

12921 SW 1st Rd
Tioga, FL 32669

Restylane In Yours 20s

Restylane is a great option to add volume and fullness to your skin to correct any facial wrinkles or folds. You are not crazy to get this treatment at age 26, this age is totally fine to correct your smile lines. If you are hesitant, know that Restylane is not permanent, so you would be able to try the treatment, see the results, and choose to continue receiving it on a regular basis or go a different direction. Best of luck.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

5410 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85253

Restylane in your 20's

Considering a dermal filler is completely appropriate for your age. Be sure to consult with a well trained and experienced injector and educate yourself on your options before proceeding with any treatment. We have numerous happy patients in their 20's!

Sam Naficy, MD

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Restylane in twenty-somethings is okay

If you are unhappy with your smile lines, you should definitely consider restylane as a minimally-invasive treatment.  You will see immediate results and the results should last 6+ months.

Melissa Chiang, MD, FAAD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

5061 FM 2920
Spring, TX 77388

Restylane for a 26 year old...

This is completely acceptable.  Restylane is a great product for smile lines.  You are not too young to consider getting injected.  Go with confidence and reassurance that you will be fine. 

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina PlasticSurgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

4644 Lincoln Blvd
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

Restylane for my Face

Your are not too young to consider dermal fillers. Consult in person with 3 - 4 experienced and expert physician injectors who can examine you, explore your options, and recommend the best option for you.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Restylane for Smile Lines Age 26

Your age is a lot less important than the appearance of the area of concern.  Some people start to lose volume at a very early age and that combined with sun damage can cause the problem you are describing. I suggest an in-person with a board certified plastic surgeon and once the problem has been identified, a treatment plan can be created.

Good luck.

David Evdokimow, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

96 South Finley Ave
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Restylane Can Be an Option

I believe that smile lines are natural and they should not be injected with the purpose of eliminating them.  I believe smile lines become deeper because the face is losing volume around the smile line most commonly in the cheek.  In my opinion, I will typically build up the cheek area to improve the smile line.  In a 26 year old, I would look try to enhance your cheek to improve your smile lines.  It is not crazy to have filler as a 26 year old.  We common do nose jobs on 16 year olds so I believe you are old enough to make educated medical decisions.

I hope this helps!

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

6849 Fairview Road
Charlotte, NC 28210

I have not see you but you will love Restylane.

I have many very happy patents in their twenties who are thrilled with Restylane for various issues.  Find a reputable clinician and don't get pressured into having unnecessary surgery.

9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Restylane for smile lines

WIthout an exam it is impossible to say if you are a candidate or not for facial fillers. It is best to go for a consultation.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028