Restylane for my Face? Age 26

I was wondering what thoughts were about restylane for smile lines. I don't feel like I look "old" However, as I've gotten "older" I've noticed my smile lines are deeper now & I just feel I'd look better if they were lighter. What are the doctors on here feeling on this? And is it crazy to get this done when I'm only 26? Or have you seen improvements in appearance from restylane at this age?

Restylane for face

+1

Some people are born with hypoplastic lips therefore, Restylane could be recommended even at age 26 along with small cheekbones, It might give you a model look-like look.

Restylane In Yours 20s

+1

Restylane is a great option to add volume and fullness to your skin to correct any facial wrinkles or folds. You are not crazy to get this treatment at age 26, this age is totally fine to correct your smile lines. If you are hesitant, know that Restylane is not permanent, so you would be able to try the treatment, see the results, and choose to continue receiving it on a regular basis or go a different direction. Best of luck.

Restylane in your 20's

+1

Considering a dermal filler is completely appropriate for your age. Be sure to consult with a well trained and experienced injector and educate yourself on your options before proceeding with any treatment. We have numerous happy patients in their 20's!

Restylane in twenty-somethings is okay

+1

If you are unhappy with your smile lines, you should definitely consider restylane as a minimally-invasive treatment.  You will see immediate results and the results should last 6+ months.

Houston Dermatologist

Restylane for a 26 year old...

+1

This is completely acceptable.  Restylane is a great product for smile lines.  You are not too young to consider getting injected.  Go with confidence and reassurance that you will be fine. 

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina PlasticSurgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Web reference: http://marinaplasticsurgery.com/

Restylane for my Face

+1

Your are not too young to consider dermal fillers. Consult in person with 3 - 4 experienced and expert physician injectors who can examine you, explore your options, and recommend the best option for you.

Restylane for Smile Lines Age 26

+1

Your age is a lot less important than the appearance of the area of concern.  Some people start to lose volume at a very early age and that combined with sun damage can cause the problem you are describing. I suggest an in-person with a board certified plastic surgeon and once the problem has been identified, a treatment plan can be created.

Good luck.

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Restylane Can Be an Option

+1

I believe that smile lines are natural and they should not be injected with the purpose of eliminating them.  I believe smile lines become deeper because the face is losing volume around the smile line most commonly in the cheek.  In my opinion, I will typically build up the cheek area to improve the smile line.  In a 26 year old, I would look try to enhance your cheek to improve your smile lines.  It is not crazy to have filler as a 26 year old.  We common do nose jobs on 16 year olds so I believe you are old enough to make educated medical decisions.

I hope this helps!

Web reference: http://www.carolinafacialplasticsurgery.com/facial-fillers/

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have not see you but you will love Restylane.

+1

I have many very happy patents in their twenties who are thrilled with Restylane for various issues.  Find a reputable clinician and don't get pressured into having unnecessary surgery.

Restylane for smile lines

+1

WIthout an exam it is impossible to say if you are a candidate or not for facial fillers. It is best to go for a consultation.