Restylane for hollow eyes/circles? (photos)

Hi, 1) Would restylane be the choice for such condition 2) Is that condition considered severe, moderate or mild and therefore how would you rate chances of success with fillers? Thanks

Under Eye Wrinkle Services

+1
Nonsurgical eye hollow correction with dermal fillers is an effective treatment to help restore volume around the eyes and lift sagging skin. Dermal fillers include Restylane, Belotero, Juvéderm and Radiesse. It’s hard to determine the exact condition of your eye hollows, so you should consult with a dermatologist to determine which dermal filler is right for you.

If you want to lift your sagging cheeks that contribute to the appearance of her eye hollows beneath her eyes, Radiesse may be the most effective. Radiesse is unique among dermal fillers in that it is able to correct structural issues as opposed to just filling in hollows and wrinkles

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers to improve hollowing around the eyes

+1
There are non surgical options to improve hollowing around the eyes.  Some options are fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm which can be used to fill in periorbital hollowing.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Under Eye Hollows

+1
You would be an excellent candidate for either Restylane or Belotero injected under the eye area to correct the hollows.  

Michele S. Green, MD

Restylane for hollow eyes/circles?

+1
I think Belotero would be very beneficial for you, this will help minimize fine line and deep creases and would last 8 months - 1 year

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Restylane for hollow eyes/circles?

+1
Restylane or Belotero is a great option to inject into the tear troughs to help smooth tear troughs,you should see a significant difference but I do suggest you seek a reputable injector to ensure a natural result

Restylane or Belotero for tear troughs

+1
Restylane and other hyaluronic acid fillers (Juvederm and Belotero) are excellent treatment options for tear troughs, or "hollows" under the eyes.  I would classify your condition as mild-moderate and think you would be a great candidate for this treatment.  I usually prefer Belotero for under the eyes as this product is a little thinner (less viscous) and looks less lumpy under the eyes.  Belotero usually lasts from 6-9 months in this area. 
Injecting under the eyes is more of an advanced filler technique, therefore please make sure you find an experienced injector in your area to perform your procedure.

Erica Linnell, MD
Seattle Dermatologist