Restylane and Other Fillers Cost for Feet?

How much does Restylane or any other filler cost for the bottom of the foot?

Restylane for the feet not a standard of practice

+1

The only time we've ever heard of dermal fillers in the foot area was for the purpose of helping with the discomfort of callouses by providing somewhat of a cushion of product around the affected areas. Be certain you have a very good understanding of why this is being suggested and the expectations that are being given. It is most likely that you would be charged the standard price of $500 per syringe although the procedure is not a standard of practice.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/

Restylane for the bottom of the feet

+1

This is not a typical location for hyaluronic acid filler use (like Restylane). That being said, you will be charged per syringe and will need more than 1 syringe.  Syringe costs vary by region of the country and can range from $500 - $800 / syringe.  

New Haven Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane for the bottom of the feet

+1

I don't recommend Restylane for use on the bottom of the feet, although I have seen people use it for aging on the dorsa of the hands. I only recommend it for the face.

Restylane is typically priced according to volume used, not location injected.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon