Restylane filler injection for nose hump? (photo)

I am considering restylane filler injection into my nose to straighten out the hump on my nose.I don't want to go for the rhinoplasty as I'm terrified.pls have a look at my nose photo,advise me if a nose filler would be fine on it or will it make my nose more hideous. I want to inject it into the area under my forehead on the nose bridge to straighten it out.so will it work well? will it be a must to keep having fillers Injected after the first one is vanished? Are there any side effects?

Yes!

+1
1. Yes fillers (Restylane, Juvederm) would work well in filling up the upper portion of your nose.
2. Fillers usually last a period of 9 months.
3. Side effects of fillers are bruising, bumps.  These rarely occur in the nose.
All the Best!
Dr. Tony Perkins.

Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

Restylane for nose humps

+1

Restylane and Perlane are particularly great fillers for treating nose humps without having to resort to plastic surgery. It looks like you'd be a good candidate, but best to be assessed in person by a highly trained injector such as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

Based on the limited photo here, you may be a good candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty.  As long as you are aware that this is not a permanent solution, but a temporary one, and have reasonable expectations, it is likely you will have a great result.  As always, an in-person consultation is recommended and please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Restylane filler injection for nose hump?

+1

The area where you mentioned filler placement is fairly accurate. This will fill in the deep point on your upper bridge and make the bump less prominent. However, this will raise the upper portion of your bridge. Filler is used in this area to camouflage a bump on the bridge but to do so the low points on the nasal bridge must be raised.

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Based upon the poorly posted side view photo the filler will improve the irregularity but make your nose look larger... Best option is a RHINOPLASTY>///

Restylane nose correction

+1
Reeba, I have used some fillers for the nose and patients are happy as long as they don't have unreasonable expectations. Take a photo and fill in that area where the dent is(bet you can do on photoshop or some such program). See how you look and if you like it. The filler won't make your nose smaller but will lesson the bumps appearance. You nose will just start at a different place. The nice thing is that if you use Restylane and don't like it you can dissolve it. You r doctor might be able to inject some saline into this area and give you a rough idea of how it might look if filled. 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist