Why has restylane double in price where the average person can not afford?

3 years ago I paid 250.00 a syringe! Now it's 500.00 and up! The average person can't afford this!

Why is Restylane going up in cost

+1

Personally, I have not changed or raised my Restylane prices since 2003. So I can't comment that the price is going up. Additionally, unlike before, Medicis does sometimes offer rebates for Restylane, so if you seek these out it could help with your costs. Just always make sure you see a board-certified physician injector.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

+1

I agree, this was possibly a half syringe that you had previously purchased or maybe even a Groupon deal which I don’t recommend on purchasing. The cost of fillers has remained the same for several years now

Price of Restylane

+1

Aenni1, Are you sure that you are talking about the same size syringe? We have not had a price change for our patients in years. We re paying more for our product but have not passed that along to our patients. I have nort seen much change in our community. We charge $550 for 1ml syringe.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist