Does Restylane Make a Difference in Very Fine Lines in the Nasolabial Area?

I turned 21 a couple months ago, but I have been noticing fine lines between my nose and mouth. My mom has kind of deep ones (she's in her 40s and has never had fillers of any kind) and I really want to keep them from developing too much and correct the fine lines now if possible. I use anti-aging skincare but it doesn't fix the problem. Would Restylane be a potential fix for me despite the lines being slight? Is there another filler you would recommend for this issue?

Filler in the Nasolabial Folds area

+1

Restylane can be a great option to fill in fine lines around the nasolabial folds area. Juvederm and Belotero can also be used to temporarily smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Treatment should be maintained approximately every 5 months for optimal results. It is beneficial to start using Fillers or Botox Cosmetic/Dysport at the first signs of aging in order to combat more aggressive aging symptoms in the future. Without seeing you in person or a viewing a picture, it is difficult to determine which filler might best meet your needs. I recommend a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon or dermatologist. Good Luck!

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Fillers would best benefit you, without a photo provider I suggest you seek a qualified medical provider to give you a natural look. Also using spf daily is a great way of preventing fine line/wrinkles  

+1

Fillers would be the best option for you, Juvederm, Restylane and Belotero are great fillers and usually last 6-10 months but can help soften the nasolabial folds. Without a photo provided you would need an in person exam to determine what filler would best benefit you. I strongly suggest seeing a certified physician who can provide a natural looking result you wish to achieve 

Fine line treatment with fillers

+1

It is difficult to say exactly what would be best without a photo but in general fine lines in the nasolabial groove include Restylane, Juvederm and Belotero. Belotero may be the best option as it can be placed very superficially for fine lines with minimal risk of side effects. In general, however, any of these hyaluronic acid based fillers may be used with good effect by an experienced injector. Good luck 

San Diego Dermatologist

Very fine lines in nasolabial area, would Restylane work?

+1

For very fine lines I prefer to use Juvederm Ultra Plus, as Restylane can overplump the area. But this is speaking in very general terms, so it would be best for you to either post a photo so we can comment specifically on you, or better yet, seek an appointment with a board-certified injector who can evaluate your lines and depths and determine what would filler or other treatment would work best. The most important part of preventing wrinkles is a good, daily sunscreen!

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."