I Had Restylane 4 Days Ago in my Nose-to-lip Fold and Wrinkle. It is All Gone?

I am 35yrs and I had some injections in the nose-to-lip fold and wrinkle. During the swelling in the first day, I looked perfect. From the next day the fold was apparent and until today, the full fold wrinkle is like before. I compare the pictures. It is very disappointing, plus the fact that I have 3 little hard lumps,next to my wrinkle. the doctor says, I should go back in a week for more. Why should I wait? There is no swelling now. I dont believe anything will change..what is your opinion?

+1

Hi Vasilianna,

I understand your frustrated but if you had a deep crease, you would need more filler applied to see full correction. Give it full week before seeing your doctor, even if you're not seeing inflammation, the filler still needs to adjust and settle before you're re-injected. 

Best regards